Code of Ethics
Certified Fabricare Specialist, I agree to, and I actively
promote, this Code of Ethics for all Certified Fabricare
The use of the CFS logo
demonstrates our pledge to the general public that we are
providing a quality cleaning service nationwide. The
certification and use of this logo is restricted to only
those who have gone through extensive training at Adco
On-Site Fabricare Institute.
All Certified Fabricare Specialists
- To present themselves in a professional manner including,
but not limited to: appearance, promptness, attitude, grooming
- To be truthful, honest, show integrity, and not to
deceive or use deceptive practices in dealing with all
- To provide accurate information through good Client
relations and consumer education.
- To provide a guarantee to their Client and stand behind
the work that they or any other Certified Specialist
representing the company perform.
- To handle any and all complaints in a timely fashion.
- To stay educated and up to date in any and all changes
that may occur in Adco approved cleaning techniques and
- To comply with any and all Federal, State and/or Local
regulations (where applicable).
- To maintain at least one Certified Technician on staff at
all times and that all work be performed by a Certified
- To maintain their certification through continuing
education and recertification.
- To use the CFS logo in such manner that maintains the
professional image of the CFS brand.
Back to Main Menu